Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally......






Finally....

i get my salary after 2 month from the first day i start work,but it still did not include all the comission....according to him,i didnt tell him that how much my sales is,so he cant make a report and pay me.....

i can stop forcing someone to pay me by call.....

i can stop waiting for him in uni for my salary.....

i start working under him in 2nd august,where at that time i really hard to make the ends meet,and hope to earn extra pocket money.At that time,i receive bing hong sms that promoter needed.I called to the agent and take the job----as a promoter in Endah parade.I worked as a promoter for serene aesthethics(beauty salon) to promote their facial.Everything is fine until i asked for my salary when i take the 2nd same job in The Mall.

At first,he say he will pay me when i start to work there.I believe so.However,i still didnt receive anything after i work there a few days.My parents keep on nagging due to this issue.However,he still the same,say a lot and do nothing.Finally,my parents called him and he promise will pay on 31th sept,ask me to call him and remind him.

I do so.However,he keep on delaying,say Hari raya,every people very busy,and the bank also closed,so have to wait till 3 oct,then only he can settle all the bank statement and so on.Ok,i wait again.On 3 oct,i called him again,he say he still cant pay us yet because of a stupid reason-that we didnt give him our full name and ic no........What the hell are him talking about????????????he didnt even mention this before.Never mind,we wait again and sms him our detail as required.He also promise that he got pass by my uni in 7th oct,and he will pass us the cheque.At that time,he say he will show up before 12.

In order to take my salary,i purposely go to uni earlier that day and wait for him,but i am wrong.Time passed.......i didnt even see his appearance and even a call.I take the initiative to call him back,no people answer.Since i got class at that time,i asked my friend which is also the "creditor"of him to called him and find that he is still sleeping.We three really angry but still called him patiently and wait for the day he can pass us our salary.

This time,he say he can pass us in UCSI in 9th oct.I choose to believe him and PURPOSELY go to uni earlier that day AGAIN.I wait in uni several hours and he didnt appear yet...and dont even a call.I called him back and he told me that he can only come at 6pm.He promise he will appear this time,However,i really couldnt wait for him because i got tuition that day.Therefore,i ask my friends who is another creditor to wait him.Unfortunately my friends in bad mood that day,she say she will only appear in uni when he reached and not going to wait him in uni.I know what she feel actually.....the guy really un reliable,he can simply give you a promise but didnt fulfill it,and not even give you a call or say sorry after that......He really xxxxx.As routine,he didnt appear that day........

In 10th oct,i decided to find him my self.Both of my friends got errand to do and cant accompany me.Before that,i really so angry until i called valace ,my supervisor from serene and ask for that stupid guy info.Valace feel pity for us and say that they already pay our salary to perk,which is the stupid guy.However,serene is no longer hire him as their agent for roadshow due to certain reason.What i know from valace even motivate us to take action.That day,we meet at jusco cheras selatan,do u guy know what he do there?not working but sipping tea in starbucks with his disgusting friend!!!

He take out a cheque from his file and ask me to sign it.However,i find that it is just basic salary and comission is not included.I ask for a reason and he answer me coldly that i didnt report my sales to him,So how he know how much should he pay us.What the hell are him talking about.He didnt even mention this before.Besides,if really promoters need to report themselves and agent do nothing,then dont they think we are so honest until wont cheat him???????We all think this is his responsibity but he just use it as reason so that he need not to pay us.When i say i want take the salary for my friends as thay required,he rejected and say afraid i will lost the check.....i wasforced to called my friends to prove to him that i got my friends permission ady...However,i still unable to take for Poh Mei because i really cant contact him that time....

On my way back,i called valace to ask her whether got record about our sales.Fortunately,she say yes,but since her friends take it back ady,she cant tell me the exact amount soon.However,i really appreaciate her a lot for helping me so much.Therefore,he still owe meRM100,shan RM20++,and Poh Mei RM 100++.At first,i really feel to give up because it really waste me a lot of energy and time to collect from him.....but now,i think even RM1 oso i want to collect from him because he didnt deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i rather throw the money instead of giving him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a conclusion,i really hate him and dont even want to know and hear from him.I only wish i cant collect all the money back from him to my friends.After that,he will dissapear from my contact forever.He really such a bad guy,want to cheat our money,and his attitude is such a big problem to others,i wonder how thick his face is.I also hard to imagine how he gonna take care his family in the future since he is irresponsible!!!!!!!!Perk,u will always in my mind,it is hard for me to forget how bad u are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111







1 comment:

Jean . 静 said...

I believe what you are facing now is cant get back your money~ However, I gotta ask you about the whole story and what role is "Perk" playing? As an agent? Or just helping the company to pass you the salary ? And does he have boss who is more powerful than him? Ya, will you be free on saturday night? Or sunday night? Let me know when will you be free and I will help you to pass through this~ Dont worry!